Some love robin egg blue boxes, some like it navy.
Ten years ago, I can party all night and still go to work at 8 am looking snazzy. These days (also known as when-I-hit-30), that’s just right on impossible. Without my holy grail serum, I look like a wreck with 5 hours of sleep. When I made Estee Lauder Advance Night Repair (ANR) a lifetime commitment in 2005 (as an anti-aging product, mostly), I thought I can’t quite live without it. I put a halt on it for a month and tried another serum and needless to say, I went straight to the counter after seeing ill results! 🙂
Major and minor bedhead issues: Me on Estee Lauder ANR 2005 x 2013
This 2013, Estee Lauder revamped ANR with their most potent formula to date.
Introducing NEW Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II – our most comprehensive, most advanced serum ever. The result of groundbreaking Estée Lauder research on cellular Catabolysis in skin, for the first time this powerful formula supports this natural nighttime purification process vital to younger-looking skin. Revolutionary NEW ChronoluxCB™ Technology combines potent Catabolysis and Chronolux™ technologies, adding the power of cellular purification to the precision of synchronization to help skin maximize its natural nightly repair. With over 25 patents and patents-pending, NEW Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II dramatically reduces the look of every key visible sign of aging for a significantly younger look. Lines look significantly reduced and skin is strengthened to help prevent further damage. Proven effective for every ethnicity, this breakthrough in night repair is so effective, skin feels smoother, hydrated and stronger, and looks more translucent and even toned.
This powerful skin care cocktail also includes:
• Anti-Pollution Technology – comprehensive technology including encapsulated Alkyl Guanine Transferase (AGT) helps to reduce the appearance of visible damage caused by every major environmental assault including ozone, pollution and UV rays.
• Daily Prevention – features a powerful blend of anti-oxidants to help to neutralize up to 90% of environmentally-generated free radicals before they can damage skin’s appearance. With less damage to repair from the day, skin can look younger into the future.
• Continuous Hydration – delivers vital levels of Hyaluronic Acid to create the optimal conditions skin needs to maximize its natural repair processes while also instantly and deeply hydrating and comforting skin.
I’ve been using it the last 5 days and comparing it to the older ANR, this smells and feels lighter on the skin. My 2013 mugshot above’s taken after 5 hours of sleep last night (talk about pushing the products to the testing edge!). Prior to using the new formula, I have the same glow but tad little in the morning. This time, the glow I’m getting from ANR is more consistent. Consistency is always a great thing!
To maximize your Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II experience, I highly recommend treating your eye area with Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum Infusion (review here) plus Advanced Night Repair Eye. For days when your eyes tell a little too much of your woes, try the Fatigue Fighter Signature Technique:
- On the back of your hand, mix Advanced Night Repair Eye with Double Wear Concealer (pictured above).
- Pat and bled the mix into undereye area.
- Using a small concealer brush, dot more Concealer on inner and outer eye corner. Blend to soften the edges.
- Smooth more concealer under the brow arch to outer corners of eyes and along tops of cheekbones to brighten the area.
- Sweep on some Sumptuous Extreme Mascara (Extreme Black works best!).
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II is already available in Rustan’s Makati, Shangri-la, Alabang, Gateway, Cebu & Essenses Rockwell and retails for Php 5,300 (50mL).