Do you frequently get headaches? I do. I have this nasty cocktail of headache inducing traits and activities:
- bad eyesight — grade + astigmatism
- blog on the go (while in transit en route to the office or home)
- love reading for hours off a tablet or PC
- off-working hours — my shift’s from 12mn ’til 9am
- travel daily during broad daylight after being enclosed in a dark freezing room
Overtime, I got over acute and frequent pangs. Some say I should be thankful but today, whenever I get a headache, it’s already borderline migraine. I’m usually immobile and nauseous. I tear up so bad and couldn’t possibly think. Can you imagine who wins when headache strikes at work? #wawaface
I’ve tried plenty of OTC medicine over the years and while they work, they usually take forever to take effect or they make me fall asleep. Roughly two years ago, one of my managers from London asked me to try this headache medicine from Bayer called Saridon. It claims to cure headaches as fast as 15 minutes. Begging for the lights to be shut off, I popped a tab of Saridon (versus leading brands where you need to take 2 for immediate effect) and hoped for the best. I timed Saridon and it did live up to its promise: it worked as fast as 15minutes, I didn’t feel sleepy, and I didn’t get a recurring headache the latter part of the day. Instant win! Imagine how giddy I was when I found out that it’s now locally available. 🙂 No need for pabilis abroad!
spot Saridon in my Coco Beach toiletries and 911s
Saridon (Triple Action) is an analgesic specially formulated to treat severe headache in as fast as 15 minutes.Each Saridon tablet contains Paracetamol, Propyphenazone and Caffeine, a unique combination that provides effective and long lasting pain relief.
Generic: Caffeine, Paracetamol, Propyphenazone
Indications: For the relief of mild to severe headaches, relief of pain such as headache, toothache, menstrual discomfort, postoperative and rheumatic pain, and for pain and fever associated with colds and flu.
Recommended Dosage: Adults: 1-2 tablets single dose. Adolescents 12-16 years: 1 tablet single dose. If necessary, 3 doses may be taken within 24 hours.
Today, I won’t say I’m addicted to Saridon but let’s just say I don’t leave home without it. It’s also my team’s headache drug of choice whenever the uncalled for happens at work. With numerous service levels to be met on a daily basis, we can’t afford operations to be impaired due to a nasty headache! 🙂
Going back to my question — do you frequently get headaches? Tell me and answer the questions beneath the cut to win the following:
a versatile Avon Manzinni tote (I love this to bits I got you one too!)
…and a gift pack from our friends from Bayer 🙂
Bayer & Saridon Giveaway Mechanics:
- Contest is open to Philippine residents only. Deadline of entries is on 29 February 2012.
- LIKE the Roar Integrated Marketing Communications page on Facebook. They helped us acquire these goodies from Bayer. YAY! 🙂
- Answer these two questions: “What triggers your headaches?” and “How do you cure your headaches?”.
- All answers are to be published below.
- There will be a random winner drawn from the pool of entries.
- The winner will be notified via email.
- The prize may only be claimed in person through a meetup (appointment to be set) in Makati City.
Contest CLOSED! 🙂 The winner is: Claire Cruz
What triggers your headaches?
– not eating rice in a day.
– bad eyesight.
How do you cure your headaches?
– i eat immediately then take OTC drug.