Not too long ago, we unboxed the February 2013 BDJ Box (photos and post here) and found it to be dominated (in a fantastic way) by Shiseido. This March, the moment I unwrapped the courier’s packaging, I already had an inkling what to expect.
This month’s theme is L’Oreal Summer Glam. Very apt and called for IMO.
What’s inside my L’Oreal Paris x BDJ Box:
- Fall Repair Hair Shampoo (full size 180ml, Php 110)
- Fall Repair Hair Conditioner (full size 180ml, Php 119)
- UV Perfect Longlasting UV Perfector (full size 30ml, Php 545)
- Shine Caresse (full size 6ml, Php 595)
- Color Riche Les Nail Art (full size, Php 395)
- Youth Code Pre-Essence* (full size 30ml, Php 1495)
- UV Perfect BB Max* (full size 30ml, Php 595)
As you can see on the photo above, save for the the last 2 items I marked with an asterisk, all products came in full sizes. I thought that presents very good value for our money considering the value of the items I got were a little over Php 1700 and I only paid Php 480 for all of these. Out of the massive sample bag, I’ve only tried the UV Perfect Longlasting UV Perfector (which I loved by the way) and very recently, the Fall Repair Hair Shampoo and Conditioner. I swiped the orange hued Shine Caresse lip colour the moment I unboxed this BDJ Box and I must say it’s really nice ha. Decently pigmented (I have pale lips), moisturizing, feels like nothing and stays shiny for 2 hours. Love!
Did you score this box for yourself? Wanna hear your thoughts how you find the whole (brand) themed approach BDJ took. Is it a yay or a nay?