Two days after my Glamourbox arrived, another beauty box arrived at my doorstep. *cartwheels all over*
I have an autopayment scheduled every 10th of the month for the BDJ Box. Arriving 8 days after, I think it’s not so bad esp. if it’s jampacked with GREAT stuff. This month’s massive tie up with Shiseido came as a fantastic surprise.
What my Shiseido x BDJ Box contained:
- Shiseido White Lucent Intensive Targeting Serum (full size 30ml, Php 5650)
- Shiseido White Lucent Intensive Brightening Mask (6 sheets in a box, Php 3200)
- Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Spot-Control Base UV (full size 30ml, Php 1998)
- Shiseido Benefiance Wrinkle Resist24 Night Emulsion (full size 75ml, Php 3250)
- Shiseido Benefiance Wrinkle Resist24 Balancing Softener (full size 150ml, Php 2400)
- Nippon 5-Minute Touch-Up Kit (1 kit, Php 150)
Bonus Gift Cards:
- Free Shiseido Makeover for a minimum purchase of Php 2000
- Free Shiseido quick facial for a minimum purchase of Php 2000
- 15% discount on Shiseido products for purchases at least Php 5000.
I think my previous post says it all — I’m all cray about Shiseido right now (so giddy and high I’m also running a giveaway heehee). It’s one of those underrated brands that most shoppers associate with mature women because of its epic anti-aging line. If I may suggest, try their sunscreens and the White Lucent range and watch that notion go outta the window.
laying it all out
Apart from the delectable Shiseido goodies, Nippon Esthetic Solutions also made an appearance in this month’s BDJ Box. As an occasional makeup artist, I have to say — I love their disposable applicators. They’re hygienic economical and best of all, efficient (none of those flimsy stuff!). Gotta love that they finally came up with a touch up kit that I can travel with or leave in the office for those 911 makeup situations.
Did you get a Shiseido x BDJ Box too? What do you think about it? Spill the beans below!