Two days after my Glamourbox arrived, another beauty box arrived at my doorstep. *cartwheels all over*
I have an autopayment scheduled every 10th of the month for the BDJ Box. Arriving 8 days after, I think it’s not so bad esp. if it’s jampacked with GREAT stuff. This month’s massive tie up with Shiseido came as a fantastic surprise.
What my Shiseido x BDJ Box contained:
- Shiseido White Lucent Intensive Targeting Serum (full size 30ml, Php 5650)
- Shiseido White Lucent Intensive Brightening Mask (6 sheets in a box, Php 3200)
- Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Spot-Control Base UV (full size 30ml, Php 1998)
- Shiseido Benefiance Wrinkle Resist24 Night Emulsion (full size 75ml, Php 3250)
- Shiseido Benefiance Wrinkle Resist24 Balancing Softener (full size 150ml, Php 2400)
- Nippon 5-Minute Touch-Up Kit (1 kit, Php 150)
Bonus Gift Cards:
- Free Shiseido Makeover for a minimum purchase of Php 2000
- Free Shiseido quick facial for a minimum purchase of Php 2000
- 15% discount on Shiseido products for purchases at least Php 5000.
I think my previous post says it all — I’m all cray about Shiseido right now (so giddy and high I’m also running a giveaway heehee). It’s one of those underrated brands that most shoppers associate with mature women because of its epic anti-aging line. If I may suggest, try their sunscreens and the White Lucent range and watch that notion go outta the window. 😉
laying it all out
Apart from the delectable Shiseido goodies, Nippon Esthetic Solutions also made an appearance in this month’s BDJ Box. As an occasional makeup artist, I have to say — I love their disposable applicators. They’re hygienic economical and best of all, efficient (none of those flimsy stuff!). Gotta love that they finally came up with a touch up kit that I can travel with or leave in the office for those 911 makeup situations.
Did you get a Shiseido x BDJ Box too? What do you think about it? Spill the beans below!